Terms + Conditions
Our terms and conditions have been laid out to ensure all guests enjoy a safe and relaxing time while visiting Savanna Gardens. Please read all content carefully as it contains important information about weddings at Savanna Gardens at the barn.
- Your venue Savanna Gardens will be held tentatively for fourteen (14) days, from the date the venue accepts your booking.
- Confirmation of your booking is required in writing to the venue Savanna Gardens, and a deposit payment within fourteen (14) days of making your booking. If a signed copy of this “Terms and Conditions” document and a deposit are not received by the venue within fourteen (14) days, the venue will be released and your booking may be cancelled. Exceptions and extensions may apply at management’s discretion.
- Fourteen (14) Business Days before your event, final payment to Savanna Gardens is required.
- A $1000 non-refundable deposit is required within fourteen (14) days of booking. The deposit is to be paid with terms and conditions signed and returned before your booking is guaranteed. Tentative bookings without a deposit paid and terms and conditions signed will only be held for a period of fourteen (14) days. The venue reserves the right to release any tentative bookings after the fourteen (14) days.
- Full payment of your wedding is required at least fourteen (14) days prior to your wedding date. Services will not be provided without the final payment being received.
- Any additional charges need to be settled on departure.
- Credit card details will be held on file for final settlement purposes. You will be notified regarding any charges processed on your credit card for any breakages, damages or incidentals.
- Forms of payment include: Venmo (@Bobby-Semsen) Cash, Check and major Credit Cards
- While every effort is made to maintain prices as printed or quoted, they may be subject to increase without notice to cover unforeseen price rises. Please note: each package is increased on January one (1) each year.
- If your wedding date is changed to the next year for any reason, the new wedding package prices and venue hire fees will apply.
- Once your deposit is paid your package price will not increase.
- Event Insurance is required for all events held at Savanna Gardens.
- wedsafe.com / theeventhelper.com / eventsured.com
- Seven (7) Business Days before your event, insurance paperwork is required to be submitted to Savanna Gardens. No exceptions.
- All cancellations are required in writing.
- All deposits / payments are non-refundable.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE VENUE'S WEDDING
- Bride (full-name):
- Groom (full-name):
- Home phone:
- Wedding day/date:
- Ceremony time/location:
- Reception time/location:
- Expected number of guests:
- Marriage officiant:
- All other Vendors:
- You are required to provide the Savanna Gardens in writing particulars of all vendors, beverages, entertainment, technical requirements, room setups, starting and finishing times in connection with your wedding. These details are required at least one (1) month before your wedding.
- Guaranteed numbers – final attendance numbers must be notified to the Savanna Gardens twenty-one (21) days prior to your wedding.
- You must ensure that nothing is nailed, screwed or adhered in any way to any wall, door or another part of the building unless prior permission is granted by Savanna Gardens.
- NO open flames. No fire of any kind is permitted on the property. Unless otherwise permitted by Savanna Gardens. Please use flameless candles if you wish to have candles in your decor.
- SMOKING-smoking is ONLY allowed in designated smoking area. No smoking is permitted anywhere else on the property. You are responsible for making sure all guests follow these rules.
- Savanna Gardens is a private venue. All guests are required to observe house rules, trespass, noise (music is to be turned down low after 10.00pm) and general behavior, particularly at night. Anyone in your party creating nuisance may be asked to leave the Savanna Gardens Premises immediately and will be liable for any damages caused either to other guests or the proprietor.
- Where goods or services are supplied from an external supplier additional terms and conditions may apply, such as additional deposits, earlier confirmation of final numbers or cancellation fees. You are responsible for any fees that may apply in relation to the supplier’s terms and conditions.
- Savanna Gardens acts as an agent for external suppliers, such as Photography and Videography, Decorators, Cake Supplier and others, therefore the suppliers hold all responsibility for their services.
CONDUCT OF THE WEDDING
- Your wedding must be conducted in an orderly and lawful manner.
- Savanna Gardens may terminate your wedding if the venue reasonably believes that your wedding is not being conducted in an orderly and lawful manner.
- Savanna Gardens has no responsibility to you for any costs, damages or expenses that you may incur in relation to the venue's termination of your wedding.
- Savanna Gardens may exclude or remove any persons or possessions from your wedding or from the venue premises.
- Savanna Gardens practices principles of responsible service of alcohol. Intoxicated persons will not be served alcohol and may be removed from the premises.
- Options for wet weather reception will be either inside the Barn or rented tent.
- The decision to move the ceremony or reception in the event of wet weather is the responsibility of the bride and groom.
- All costs for tent rental is the responsibility of the bride and groom.
- Savanna Gardens is not responsible for cost of change of venue.
- Savanna Gardens in not responsible for additional cost for rented items due to wet weather.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF SAVANNA GARDENS
- If Savanna Gardens is unable to provide the facilities or any other arrangements for your wedding or event or any part thereof, or to otherwise perform the terms of this agreement and the venue's failure is due to circumstances beyond its decision or control, Savanna Gardens is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
LOSS AND DAMAGE TO THE VENUES PROPERTY
- You are responsible for all loss and damage to the property of Savanna Gardens (including the venue Premises and any fixtures, furnishings or goods on or off the property) caused by or arising from any act or omission by you, your guests or any other persons attending your wedding or present on the property.
SAVANNA GARDENS WAIVERS RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
- Theft, damage or loss of any goods brought onto Savanna Gardens Premises
ITEMS NOT COLLECTED
- Any items that have not been collected after the event will be donated after ten (10) days.
Please read these terms & conditions carefully. If you do not understand any of the terms & conditions or have any questions, please discuss them with our Wedding Coordinator.
In paying the booking deposit, these terms and conditions are binding upon the client.